Re: Joint Committee Minutes 27 February 2001

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 03/03/01

re the 20Feb minutes, I'm not listed as a participant, but
discussion is attributed to me. I believe I was there ;-)
http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-02-20.html
v 1.5 2001/02/28 03:54:27

Those minutes say "Since Mike was late getting them out, we'll review the
minutes from 6 February 2001 next week. "

but the 27Feb minutes don't record any such review.

I just looked at the 6Feb minutes, and they're fine by me.
http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-02-06.html
v 1.6 2001/02/28 03:54:27

> The minutes from this week's telecon have been posted to
> [1].
> [1] http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-02-27.html
v 1.5 2001/03/03 08:01:43

I wasn't there, but those minutes look interesting and useful; i.e.
they're fine by me.