RE: SWRL levels

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 11/17/05

    This was bounced due to a new email address, which has now been added to the
    allowable senders list.

    	Mike

    From: "Gerd Wagner" <wagnerg@tu-cottbus.de>
    To: "'Ian Horrocks'" <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>,
    	"'Peter F. Patel-Schneider'" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
    Cc: <kifer@cs.stonybrook.edu>, <mdean@bbn.com>,
    	<joint-committee@daml.org>
    Subject: RE: SWRL levels
    Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:49:44 +0100

    > > I worry that Tim's view is tending towards a Tower of Babel, i.e.,
    > > different languages that *do not* work together because they make
    > > different underlying assumptions.
    >
    > I agree - and my worries were not at all relieved by talk of
    > "interlocking" languages, whatever that means.

    Don't worry, people work (somehow) together despite having "different
    underlying assumptions". We can expect the same for Web agents/applications.

    -Gerd