small edit Re: SWRL FOL submission

From: Benjamin Grosof (bgrosof@mit.edu)
Date: 12/21/04

    small edit on the author list:    "Tabet" not "TABET"

    Benjamin

    At 03:52 PM 12/21/2004 -0500, you wrote:
    >A draft of the W3C Member Submission for SWRL FOL is available at [1].
    >We'll discuss this during today's telecon.
    >
    >         Mike
    >
    >[1] http://www.daml.org/people/mdean/tmp/fol/submission/cover.html

    Prof. Benjamin Grosof
    Web Technologies for E-Commerce, Business Policies, E-Contracting, Rules,
    XML, Agents, Semantic Web Services
    MIT Sloan School of Management, Information Technology group
    http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof or http://www.mit.edu/~bgrosof