Joint Committee telecon today 14 October

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 10/14/03

    I'm scheduled to arrive in Tampa just before the telecon.
    If I'm delayed, Danielle will initiate the call and Benjamin
    will chair.

    We're behind schedule, unfortunately, with respect to
    finalizing the warning label and announcing our current
    drafts to the email lists before the PI Meeting.  See the
    agenda below.

    We'll have our weekly telecon today (October 14) from
    4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and corresponding times in other
    locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-779-0774

      outside U.S.:  +1-334-309-0263

      After dialing, enter *7289913* (including stars)

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
    #joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
    https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

    minutes deferred - see also [1] and [2]

    warning label (Benjamin, et al - 20 min)

    updated publication plans (Ian, Peter, et al - 10 min)

      announce to www-rdf-rules@w3.org after PI Meeting?

    any last minute DAML PI Meeting details (all - 10 min)

      each group of speakers (Ian/Peter and Harold/Said) should
      prepare for a 30 minute talk, to allow plenty of time for
      feedback and discussion

    next week

      no telecon Oct 21 due to ISWC2003

      Oct 28:  recap and address feedback from DAML PI Meeting,
      RuleML-2003 Workshop [3], and ISWC2003 [4]

    [1] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1482.html

    [2] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1483.html

    [3] http://www.semanticwebrules.org

    [4] http://iswc2003.semanticweb.org