Re: Are we following the Roadmap or not?

From: Mike Dean (
Date: 06/10/03

  • Next message: Mike Dean: "Joint Committee telecon today 10 June"
    I'm sorry for the delay in responding.
    You're right that builtins are beyond phase 1, so discussion
    should be deferred.  However, Said already prepared some
    inputs and Harold is unavailable to discuss his ASCII syntax
    until next week, so I'd like to go ahead with the builtin
    discussion today.  It would be great if you're able to
    discuss the n3 builtins.
    I'll try to more closely follow the roadmap in the future.

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : 06/10/03 EST