Re: followup from telecon (integration of XML and RDF)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider (pfps@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: 11/21/01

I maintain that parsetype is not good XML.  Not illegal, not
non-well-formed, not invalid, not not-any-other-formal
relationship-with-XML-1.0, just not good, as in bad, ugly, not useful,
counter to intuition, etc.

I don't know a better, concise way of stating this.  Hopefully XML 1.0 has
not coopted good and bad.  :-)

Why do I say that parsetype is bad?  That is a long story, having to do
with parsetype changing the intended interpretation of XML.

peter