authorship and releases

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider (pfps@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: 10/30/01

Here is the current authorship information:

dam+oil-reference.html

	Dan Connolly
	Frank van Harmelen
	Ian Horrocks
	Deborah L. McGuinness
	Peter F. Patel-Schneider
	Lynn Andrea Stein

dam+oil-model.html

	Frank van Harmelen
	Ian Horrocks
	Peter F. Patel-Schneider

daml+oil-axioms.html

	Richard Fikes
	Deborah McGuinness

daml+oil-walkthru.html

	Dan Connolly
	Frank van Harmelen
	Ian Horrocks
	Deborah McGuinness
	Peter F. Patel-Schneider
	Lynn Andrea Stein

I plan on adding the following just after the author lists (taken from t=
he
last W3C submission).

=A92001 =

All Rights Reserved.
Distribution policies are governed by the W3C intellectual property <a
href=3D"http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ipr-notice#Copyright"> terms<=
/a>.</p>

1/ If you are an author, I need a line from you corresponding to

2/ I also need a note from you agreeing to the following (suitably modif=
ied).

<h3>Specification</h3>

Lucent Technologies, Inc., hereby grants to the W3C, a perpetual,
  nonexclusive, royalty-free, world-wide right and license under any
  Lucent Technologies, Inc., copyrights in this contribution to copy, pu=
blish and
  distribute the contribution, as well as a right and license of the
  same scope to any derivative works prepared by the W3C and based on,
  or incorporating all or part of the contribution. Lucent Technologies,=
 Inc., =

  further agrees that any derivative works of this contribution prepared=

  by the W3C shall be solely owned by the W3C.

3/ I also need a patent release, one form of which can be =

<foo> offers a license to the DAML+OIL submission under the =

  suggested W3C Royalty-Free Patent License Declaration of
  6 September 2001, available at
  http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rf-license.html.

peter