Re: DAML+OIL submission to W3C (copyright/patent)

From: Deborah McGuinness (dlm@ksl.stanford.edu)
Date: 10/18/01

thx for the work.
is there a specific copyright form that is the one we should be signing?
i am ready to sign personally and I think we all agreed that we will sign
personally.

i think the trickier question is point 5 below - how does an organization
figure out if it needs to be added?
if you/ the lucent lawyer think it is ok to just go in with lucent, then i
think we should try for that option if it will work.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory