Re: thoughts on the new rdfs:subClassOf

From: Frank van Harmelen (Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl)
Date: 08/30/01

Jim Hendler wrote:

> any reason this discussion is going on in the joint committee mailing
> list instead of on the www-rdf-logic list?

Good point. There is a recent msg (Aug 28) by Brian McBride on rdf-logic at
[1], which is an update on the RDF Core activities, and specifically mentions the cyclicity of the classhierarchy as an open issue.

If Pat doesn't object, I would like to post my summary of our discussion in response there. (Various of you told me already they liked my summary, at
[2]).

OK with you, Pat (being our contact with RDF Core)?

Frank.
   ----

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2001Aug/0084.html
[2] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0589.html