Re: submission URL

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 08/30/01

> http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/daml/

Since our submission to W3C represents a summary package,
and will presumably exist as a W3C Note independent of our
other language releases, I think it would be appropriate to
merge the editor and author lists from DAML-ONT, DAML+OIL
(December 2000), and DAML+OIL (March 2001) on the submission
cover page.  I think the result would be:

  Authors

  The following individuals were involved in preparing
  DAML+OIL (March 2001) and its predecessor releases.  See
  individual documents for additional information.

  Lynn Andrea Stein, editor
  Dan Connolly, editor
  Deborah McGuinness, editor
  Ian Horrocks, editor