Re: submission URL

From: Deborah McGuinness ([email protected])
Date: 08/30/01

I think Mike's suggestion to merge the author and editor lists is
appropriate since our submission is indeed the result of the entire
process of building the ontology language for DAML and will be presented
to W3C as the end result of the process.

It still could be easily submitted as people suggest as a collection of
documents with an index page.
An updated index page could be as follows  (this just uses alphabetical
order for editors but mikes order that includes chronological info is ok
as well):

http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/daml-semantics/daml.html

Deborah

--