Re: Fwd: DAML+OIL W3C Note

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 08/24/01

I'm afraid I must ask everybody not to discuss the
possibility of a DAML+OIL submission further in this
or any other public forum.
When I brought it up here, I neglected the following...

"Prior to acknowledgment, the Submitter must not, under any
circumstances, refer
to a document as "submitted to the World Wide Web Consortium" or "under
consideration by W3C" or any similar phrase either in public or Member
communication."

"Prior to a decision to acknowledge or reject the request, the Team must
hold the
request in the strictest confidentiality. In particular, the Team must
not comment to
the media about the Submission request."

        --
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/submission.html#Submission

I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause to not use