Semantic Web panel at WWW10

From: Frank van Harmelen (Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl)
Date: 04/24/01

At WWW10 there will be a panel on the Semantic Web <http://www10.org/program/w10-panel.shtml#n3>

Besides TimBL (W3C), Dieter (EU) and Ana Benitez (MPEG7), Jim would originally take part to give the DAML perspective.

Unfortunately, Jim cannot go because of DARPA travel restrictions to China. TimD had offered to take his place, but had to withdraw because of practical problems.

Is anybody from the Joint Committee present at WWW10 and willing to represent the DAML programme? Tim has already prepared material that could be used in a short opening statement.

Perhaps we can discuss this briefly at the teleconf tonight? It would be a missed opportunity if there was noone there to represent our work.

Frank.
   ----