Re: acknowledging code contributors

From: Stefan Decker (stefan@db.stanford.edu)
Date: 03/08/01

Hi,

actually, since Ontologies are electronic artefacts it would make
sense to deliver Dublin Core metadata with them.
That means Dublin Core metadata annotations should be part of the
DAML specifications for Ontologies.

I suggested this a while back for OIL, and I think I makes also
sense for DAML+OIL.

Regards,

         Stefan