Joint Committee telecon today 27 February

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 02/27/01

We'll have our weekly telecon today (Tuesday, February 27)
from 4-5pm EST, 1-2pm PST, and corresponding times in other
locations.

The dial-in numbers are

  U.S.:  888-483-2662

  outside U.S.: +1-310-312-5889

  Enter passcode 6428 followed by the # sign

Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

      Mike

agenda updates/additions

announcements

corrections to minutes from 13 February [1] and 20 February
[2]

W3C RDF Interest Group meeting

  [Thanks for the feedback on my briefing [3] and chart [4].
  I appreciated all the comments, even if they weren't all
  incorporated.]

  report-out by those present (Mike, Tim, Lynn, Stefan, Dan,
  ...)

DAML+OIL+DT

  revised release documents

  outstanding issues/actions

Topics for Next Week and Subsequent Telecons

  reification?

[1] http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-02-13.html

[2] http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-02-20.html

[3] http://www.daml.org/2001/02/rdfig-f2f/Overview.html