Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 26 July

From: Dlmcg1@aol.com
Date: 07/25/05

    In a message dated 7/25/2005 10:36:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
    mdean@bbn.com writes:

    We'll  have our weekly telecon tomorrow (July 26) from 4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT,
    and  corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers  are

    U.S.:  866-453-5550

    outside U.S.:   +1-678-460-1860

    After dialing, enter 3784085#

    If  you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    i wont be able to join in tomorrow at 1pacific / 4 eastern.
    mike can cover our readout.  one data point though - i believe we had  the
    second highest attendance of the tutorials (and the highest not surprisingly
    was on metrics and evaluation - required if anyone wants darpa money....)

    deborah