Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 26 July

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 07/25/05

    We'll have our weekly telecon tomorrow (July 26) from 4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT,
    and corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-453-5550

      outside U.S.:  +1-678-460-1860

      After dialing, enter 3784085#

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the #joint-committee
    channel at irc.daml.org (see https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server
    password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

    minutes deferred

    W3C Workshop on Frameworks for Semantics in Web Services [1] outbrief (Said,
    Benjamin, et al)

    AAAI [2] outbrief (Deb, Mike)

    SWRL update to latest RuleML (Harold, et al)

    Problem with DataRange atoms in SWRL [3] (Mike, et al)

    future telecons

    [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/FSWS/program.html

    [2] http://www.aaai.org/Conferences/National/2005/aaai05.html

    [3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2005Jun/0013.html