Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 15 February

From: Sandro Hawke ([email protected])
Date: 02/15/05

    > I see ... on http://www.w3.org/2004/12/rules-ws/.

    Ah, yes, thank you.  That's the skeletal "workshop page", for post-CFP
    information.  I forgot I had put the date there (and so didn't change
    it when the date changed.)  Should be fixed now.

    > PPS: Note that the expiration time is in the future!

    As I understand it, that's how HTTP is supposed to work; serving any
    expired data is a bad idea, and maybe users should be warned....  The
    w3.org web server assumes everything should expire 6 hours in the
    future unless told otherwise.

        -- sandro