Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 15 February

From: DeborahL.McGuinness (dlm@ksl.stanford.edu)
Date: 02/14/05

    i will be in the air tomorrow and will probably not get to cell phone
    area until the telecon is over.
    i mentioned this to sandro but will mention to the committee as well - i
    moved a meeting from the week of the 18th to the week of april 25 so
    that i could make the original dates that were announced for the week of
    the 18th
    i expect not to be able to reschedule the meeting again to accomodate
    the new dates of august 27-28.  there is a slim chance for the 28th but
    it probably will not work.
    sorry - if i had not moved it to that week from the other week it would
    have been easier.

    --
     Deborah L. McGuinness
     Co-Director Knowledge Systems - AI Lab (KSL)