suggested tweaks to wording of SWRL FOL document

From: Benjamin Grosof (bgrosof@MIT.EDU)
Date: 11/18/04

    Hi folks,
    In the first sentence of the abstract of the current SWRL document [1], it says
    "This is a description of a proposed extension of SWRL to handle
    unary/binary first-order logic."
    I suggest we add "function-free" after "unary/binary", to increase
    precision and clarity.

    Also, I suggest the title be "Toward" FOL not "To" FOL, cf. the discussion
    we had about the release announcement.
    Benjamin

    [1] http://www.daml.org/2004/11/fol/proposal

    Prof. Benjamin Grosof
    Web Technologies for E-Commerce, Business Policies, E-Contracting, Rules,
    XML, Agents, Semantic Web Services
    MIT Sloan School of Management, Information Technology group
    http://ebusiness.mit.edu/bgrosof or http://www.mit.edu/~bgrosof