Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 22 June

From: Deborah L. McGuinness (dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU)
Date: 06/22/04

    sorry - regrets for today's telecon.
    i got a question today though that i was not sure of the answer and it
    would be great if you have one.
    is it an expected use scenario that swrl and owl can reside in the same
    file?
    is there a url that can be pointed to that has an example of that kind
    of usage?

    thanks,

    --
     Deborah L. McGuinness
     Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory