Joint Committee telecon today 27 April

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 04/27/04

    We'll have our weekly telecon today (April 27) from 4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT,
    and corresponding times in other locations.

    The dial-in numbers are

      U.S.:  866-779-0773

      outside U.S.:  +1-334-309-0262

      After dialing, enter *6190862* (including stars)

      If you're asked, the chairperson is Mike Dean

    A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the #joint-committee
    channel at irc.daml.org (see https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server
    password).

    Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

          Mike

    agenda updates/additions

    announcements

      Hoolet SWRL Reasoner [1]

    minutes deferred

    Dagstuhl Seminar 04171:  Logic Based Information Agents [2] report (Peter,
    Ian - 10 min)

    WWW2004 Developer Day Rules on the Web track proposal (Benjamin, et al - 10
    min)

    SWRL updates [3] (Mike, et al - 20 min)

      XML Schema for SWRL XML Concrete Syntax [4]

      completed built-in descriptions

      removed swrlb:datatype in favor of datarangeAtom and renumbered Section 8

      updated swrl.rdf and swrl.owl

      added links to namespaces and examples

      added brief "gensym" discussion to issuesList

      alphabetized and updated references

      XHTML validation and link checking

      outstanding issues

        ruleml namespace

        optional naming of rules (name attribute vs. _rlab element)

        builtin example(s)

        depiction of ∧ and ⇒ characters

        summary of changes?

    SWRL 0.6 approval? (all - 10 min)