OpenMath and MathML-Content expressions

From: David Martin (martin@AI.SRI.COM)
Date: 12/16/03

    Hello Joint Committee --

    This may be of some interest, in the category of "related work".

    And also in the category of requirements.  That is, we OWL-S folks would
    sure like to be able to express non-rule conditions; that is, logical
    expressions that evaluate to true or false, without having to rely on
    any approaches based on either empty-antecedent or empty-consequent.

    If that's already in SWRL, please let me know (I'm a bit behind).

    Regards,
    David Martin