SWRL updates

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 11/14/03

    In the interest of closure, I made the following changes to
    [1]

      updated the namespaces in sections 5 and 6 to use swrl[x],
      owl[x], and ruleml.  After some consideration, I also
      decided to add the namespaces to the XML productions, for
      clarity.

      updated the text at the beginning of section 5 as
      suggested by Harold

      fixed several instances of non-well-formed XML in section
      5, replacing for example
      <owlx:class="&airport-ont;Airport" /> with <owlx:Class
      owlx:name="&airport-ont;Airport" />

      renamed section 6 to RDF Concrete Syntax and included
      links to both
      the RDF Schema and OWL Ontology (for now, anyway)

      updated the title, authors, and date

    Any complaints or suggestions?  Does anyone anticipate any
    more updates before we accept the current document on
    Tuesday?

    	Mike

    [1] http://www.daml.org/rules/proposal/