Re: Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 4 December

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 12/03/01

Mike Dean wrote:
[...]

> XML Query Data Model and language (DanC, Peter, et al)

hmm... I'm still expected at these teleconferences.

I did manage to send some thoughts on this item

  XML Query data model, algebra, and stuff
  Dan Connolly (10/11/01)
  http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0755.html

  Can XQuery do RDF Query? DAML Query?
  Dan Connolly (10/11/01)
  http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0756.html

but since then (a) the WebOnt WG has started, and
(b) I'm now running our Semantic Web Advanced Development
meetings, which are also on Tuesday afternoons.

So I don't have much bandwidth to spare. I haven't
managed to study Peter's

  a new way of thinking about RDF and RDF Schema
  Peter F. Patel-Schneider (10/12/01)
  http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0762.html

And I'm not sure I'm available for any more joint-committee
teleconferences. Sorry.