Joint Committee telecon tomorrow 4 December

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 12/03/01

Peter will chair again this week in my absence.

We'll have our weekly telecon tomorrow (December 4) from
4-5pm EST, 1-2pm PST, and corresponding times in other
locations.

The dial-in numbers are

  U.S.:  800-298-9646

  outside U.S.:  +1-904-779-4740

  If you're asked, the chairperson is Jack Cater (one of my
  coworkers) or Mike Dean.

A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
#joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).

Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

      Mike

agenda updates/additions

announcements

minutes from November 27 deferred to next week

XML Query Data Model and language (DanC, Peter, et al)

updates on layering of model theories (Peter, et al)

updates on query issues (Richard, et al)

next week