Re: DAML+OIL Expressivity Question

From: Deborah McGuinness (dlm@ksl.stanford.edu)
Date: 11/07/01

DAML+OIL does not include the "classical" DL constructor that allows this
statement.  (DLs like classic had a sameas constructor that allowed this
statement to be made   but sameas was the source of no end of issues.)

Ian's solution works though with the property hierarchy.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory