Joint Committee telecon today 28 August

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 09/04/01

My apologies for not getting this out earlier.  We had to
extend the telecon reservation.  Note new numbers below.

We'll have our weekly telecon today (August 28) from
4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and corresponding times in other
locations.

The dial-in numbers are

  U.S.:  800-720-5850

  outside U.S.:  +1-904-779-4779

  If you're asked, the chairperson is Jack Cater (one of my
  coworkers).

A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
#joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).

Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

      Mike

agenda updates/additions

announcements

minutes from August 28 [1]

W3C submission status (Peter)

strawman DAML+OIL Query Proposal [2] (Richard)

possible updates to daml+oil-ex.daml

  undefined properties:  hasSpouse, hasOccupation

  undefined classes:  FullTimeOccupation

  properties shirtsize, hasAncestor, and descendent not
  linked to Person

  no instances provide ObjectProperty values (add Eve as
  hasSpouse for Adam?)

  move classes and properties to daml+oil-ex-ont referenced
  by daml+oil-ex?

  corresponding updates to walkthru

[1] http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-08-28.html

[2] http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0572.html