Re: who holds copyright on DAML+OIL?

From: Deborah McGuinness (dlm@ksl.stanford.edu)
Date: 08/16/01

i do not have a problem granting copyright but do have a question - i
would like to be free to publish papers on daml+oil and grant copyright
of the papers that i might publish as a publisher requests.
I presume that would be true of everyone on the contributing list.
can we make whatever we need to sign explicitly allow us to publish
papers on the daml+oil work and be free to grant copyright of those
papers as publishers require?

thanks,
Deborah

--