who holds copyright on DAML+OIL?

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 08/15/01

Jim, Mike, and everybody,

Who holds copyright on DAML+OIL?
  http://www.daml.org/2001/03/daml+oil-index.html

A while back, I think TimBL set an expectation that it
would get formally submitted to W3C, which would involve a clear
statement from a W3C member about copyright and
any other intellectual property.

But... umm... I didn't get that to happen.

The following folks are credited on the index page:

     Ian Horrocks, editor
     Frank van Harmelen, editor
     Peter Patel-Schneider, editor
     Tim Berners-Lee
     Dan Brickley
     Dan Connolly
     Mike Dean
     Stefan Decker
     Dieter Fensel
     Pat Hayes
     Jeff Heflin
     Jim Hendler
     Ora Lassila
     Deb McGuinness
     Lynn Andrea Stein

I may need something in writing from each of those folks
releasing copyright or granting W3C rights to create
derivative works or something, in order to use DAML+OIL
as the basis of W3C work.

But I'd rather hear that some pre-existing relationship
with DARPA means that JimH can assign all the relevant
rights in one step. Or something.

Help?