Joint Committee Meeting tomorrow May 22

From: Deborah Mcguinness (dlm@ksl.stanford.edu)
Date: 05/21/01

We'll have our weekly telecon today (Tuesday, May 22)
from 4-5pm EDT, 1-2pm PDT, and corresponding times in other
locations.
Mike Dean will return to the chairperson position.

I am sending out mail since I generated the notes.  Mike may send an
update.

The dial-in numbers are

  U.S.:  800-298-9646

  outside U.S.:  +1-904-779-4740

  If you're asked, the chairperson is Jack Cater (one of Mike Dean's
  co-workers).

A parallel logged IRC session will be available on the
#joint-committee channel at irc.daml.org (see
https://www.daml.org/irc/ for the server password).
(To anyone who knows - does someone need to set that up?  If so, is
there someone who knows how to set that up?)

Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.
Please send agenda input to mdean@bbn.com

agenda updates/additions

announcements

corrections to minutes from May 15 [1]  (This will be moved to the daml
site when kelly or mike return.  Also, the May 8 minutes [2] will also
be moved over soon.)

A continuation of the discussion initiated by Stefan's email on May 8th
to the joint committee.
Reminder - joint committee members should review it prior to the
meeting.

A continuation of the discussion initiated by Pat Hayes' rule discussion
begun last week.

The daml:imports discussion if there is time.  (this was delayed last
week).

any new feedback received on DAML+OIL

[1]  http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/2001-05-15.html

[2]  http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/2001-05-08.html