Re: Joint Committee telecon today 24 April

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 04/24/01

Mike Dean wrote:

> We'll have our weekly telecon today (Tuesday, April 24)

Please accept my regrets; we're preparing for WWW10.

> announcements
>
>   The RDF Core Working Group [1] is starting up.  Mike Dean
>   has joined as an Invited Expert, and will serve as a
>   conduit for DAML issues.

I think you sent later mail saying I'm a member; I
haven't decided yet whether I'm going to be
a regular participant in the RDF Core WG.
But yes, I'm involved.

> corrections to minutes from 17 April [2]

I haven't looked at them; I presume they're fine.

> the meaning of daml:imports

I'd like to be in on this discussion.

Sorry I didn't send any mail about it this week.
[If the minutes came out within 24 hours of
the meeting, I'm more likely to remember to
do that sort of thing.]

> continued discussion on tagging (if Jim and Pat are
> available)

> any new feedback received on DAML+OIL (March 2001)
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/
>
> [2] http://www.daml.org/committee/minutes/2001-04-17.html

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
pager: mailto:connolly.pager@w3.org
  (put return phone number in from/subject)