Re: further de-abstraction details

From: Ian Horrocks (horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 03/22/01

I agree that the "object" names suggested by Pat are better than the
"abstract" ones. In fact AbstractProperty is the only language element
involved - AbstractClass and AbstractRestriction do not exist in the
language specification (although "abstract" is sometimes used in
comments), even if they are referred to in documentation. Moreover,
AbstractProperty is newly introduced in the March 2001 version, so a
change at this point would be relatively painless - the only ontology
we will need to update is daml+oil-ex.

As for "concrete", I believe that this have already been eliminated
from the daml+oil and daml+oil-ex and is again just a matter of
bringing the documentation up to date.

Ian