Examples, etc. - instances?

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 03/21/01

Gents-
  As a challenge to myself, and eventually to others, I decided to
create a page which would be the information about me described in
DAML (i.e. instance data).  In the example/documents I found how to
create the basic instance of a class
(i.e.
<ShoeGen:person rdf:ID="JimHendler"/>
)

but when I go to put properties on me (I want to say I'm
damlex:height = short) I cannot find an example of how to do it -- in
the manual it seems to imply that if I'd just go and study RDF I'd
know the answer.

Since we need to be able to USE the ontologies we create, woudl be
really nice to have an example in the walk-through and appropriate
text...

  -JH
Dr. James Hendler		jhendler@darpa.mil
Chief Scientist, DARPA/ISO	703-696-2238 (phone)
3701 N. Fairfax Dr.		703-696-2201 (Fax)
Arlington, VA 22203		http://www.cs.umd.edu/~hendler