Re: new walkthrough

From: Frank van Harmelen (Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl)
Date: 03/21/01

Mike Dean wrote:

> > I also uploaded a revised walkthrough document.
>
> [1] and [2] have been updated.  Thanks!
>
>         Mike
>
> [1] http://www.daml.org/2001/03/reference.html
>
> [2] http://www.daml.org/2001/03/daml+oil-walkthru.html

I received the following email,
which seems useful to fix.

Frank.
   ---

Subject: DAML case sensitivity
   Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:52:27 -0500 (EST)
   From: Vera Zaychik <uvzaychi@mcs.drexel.edu>
     To: Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl

Hello,

I apologize for emailing you directly instead of the whole list but I am
not on any of the DAML lists, plus this is just report of a glitch in the
example ontology.

In several places cardinality properties are spelled all lower-case (i.e.
maxcardinality), while they are actually defined as
maxCardinality/minCardinality. I thought that RDF is case sensitive and
thus expected DAML to be such as well. I assume this was just a small
glitch overlooked.

I have many other questions like this (ones of a naive user).
Sincerely,
Vera Zaychik

Drexel University
Philadelphia, PA