Re: Joint Committee telecon today 13 March

From: Stefan Decker (stefan@db.stanford.edu)
Date: 03/13/01

Hi,

one proposal for the outstanding issues - it it obvious
which systems are able to do inferences with DAML+OIL
and upto which extend (soundness, correctness)?

If no, it might be worthwhile to collect a number of available
inference systems to give folks a starting point for implementations.

Thanks and all the best,

         Stefan