KT2001 trip report [was: Joint Committee telecon today 13 March]

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 03/13/01

Mike Dean wrote:

> W3C RDF Interest Group meeting [3] closing session (Stefan,
> Dan, et al)

I wonder where the minutes of that meeting are.

> Knowledge Technologies 2001 [4] (Dan)

I invite you to take a look at my trip report...

[[[

Knowledge Technologies 2001 is a new GCA
conference; when I first heard about it last August
during my trip to Extreme Markup Languages, I was
very interested to help get it going because

     its focus is very hear the heart of the Semantic
     Web, and
     it was in Austin, where I learned most of what I
     know about knowledge representation.
]]]

--        Dan's trip to KT2001 in Austin, Mar 2001
http://www.w3.org/2001/03dc-aus/trip
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:08:49 GMT

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
pager: mailto:connolly.pager@w3.org
  (put return phone number in from/subject)