Re: new syntax for datatypes

From: Ian Horrocks (horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 02/15/01

Dan,

Thanks for proof reading my dodgy RDF/XML. Jim must take some of the
blame as he was distracting me by giving a Presentation while I was
working on it. I have fixed some of the more obvious errors: I will do
a better job when I get home. I shoved everything in one file just by
way of trying to keep the example simple, but that obviously isn't
going to work - I will move the datatype definitions into a separate
file.

Regards, Ian