added diagrams to "Using XML Schema Data Types..."

From: Dan Connolly (connolly@w3.org)
Date: 02/06/01

During today's teleconference, I realized that the
diagram that I drew on my whiteboard as I puzzled
this out with Tim and Danbri and folks was probably
important for other readers, so I transcribed them
using dot and added them to

  Using XML Schema Datatypes in RDF and DAML+OIL
  http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ct24
  $Revision: 1.12 $ of $Date: 2001/02/07 03:55:25 $

http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ctfigs/ctfig1.dot
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ctfigs/ctfig1.png
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ctfigs/ctfig2.dot
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ctfigs/ctfig2.png
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ctfigs/ctfig3.dot
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ctfigs/ctfig3.png

for reference,
  http://www.w3.org/2001/01/ctfigs/Makefile
documents how to make .png (or .svg or .pdf)
from .dot, including pointers to the graphviz tools,
which are quite handy.

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
pager: mailto:connolly.pager@w3.org
  (put return phone number in from/subject)