Re: problems with DAML+OIL

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider (pfps@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: 01/16/01

Actually, I wasn't necessarily plugging for a model theory for identity.
My intent was to argue for a full theory of identity (or equality), not
just the simple addition of equality/inequality axioms, although I think
that this is the way to do.  In addition to equality/inequality axioms, we
need to know about equality/inequality of the RDF(S) ``built-in''s, such as
bags.

peter