Re: Ready for release

From: Ian Horrocks (horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk)
Date: 01/11/01

Mike,

I second what Frank said. The latest versions of the files I own are:

	http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/daml+oil/daml+oil.daml
	http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/daml+oil/differences-daml.html
	http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/daml+oil/differences-oil.html

Just to remind you, I notice that the link:

	http://www.daml.org/2000/12/daml+oil-ref.html

is still broken because the document in question is actually called:

	http://www.daml.org/2000/12/reference.html

Regards, Ian

--
Ian Horrocks, Department of Computer Science,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK.