Ready for release

From: Frank van Harmelen (Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl)
Date: 01/11/01

As Ian, I have incorporated all changes requested until now.
Also, the comments are getting really minor, so we seem to have convergence.

Mike, I suggest you
[1] copy the files from the usual locations,
[2] remove the versioning info simply remove the style def's in the header,
    or (more cumbersome), remove all span elements)
[3] checks that all the links work (there was some renaming of files, so PLEASE CHECK)

and ask Jim to announce our labor to the world.

If you want to release on the 11th, this is your chance!

Frank.
   ----