Joint Committee telecon today

From: Mike Dean (mdean@bbn.com)
Date: 12/19/00

We'll have our weekly telecon today (Tuesday, December 19)
from 4-5pm EST, 1-2pm PST, and corresponding times in other
locations.

The dial-in numbers are

  U.S.:  888-483-2662

  outside U.S.: +1-310-312-5889 (I'm still checking into
  whether there's some technical means for us to pay for
  these calls instead of the callers)

  Enter passcode 6428 followed by the # sign

Below is a draft agenda; additions are welcome.

      Mike

agenda updates/additions

announcements

  The joint-committee@daml.org email list is now available.
  Archives are at [1] (and will be made available on the
  public site after the holidays).

  Ian submitted his molecular biology ontology [2] to the
  DAML Ontology Library [3].

  There will not be a telecon next week.  We'll resume on
  Tuesday, January 2.

corrections to minutes from 28 November, 7-8 December, and
12 December [4]

concrete types proposals from Mike [5], Dan Connolly, and
Peter/Ian

relation between DAML+OIL and FIPA (Dieter, Frank, et al)

report on the KIF Revitalization meeting in Austin (Pat
Hayes)

[1] https://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/

[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Ontologies/tambis.daml

[3] http://www.daml.org/ontologies/ontologies.html