Re: Security Lunch table at DAML PI meeting in Miami

From: Jeffrey M. Bradshaw (jbradshaw@ai.uwf.edu)
Date: 03/28/03

    Grit--

    Thanks for your note. I would enjoy such a meeting and don't have any
    preferences on the day.

    I have a feeling that there would be a benefit to having more than
    just a lunchtime to talk. My vote would be to have a breakout session
    so we could get a little deeper into issues, if there is enough
    interest.

    Cheers,
    Jeff

    --

    *******************************
    Jeffrey M. Bradshaw, Ph.D.

    Research Scientist
    Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
    University of West Florida
    40 South Alcaniz
    Pensacola, FL  32501
    email:  jbradshaw@ai.uwf.edu
    http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/users/?jbradshaw
    (850) 232-4345 (cell phone and voice mail)
    (850) 202-4462 (main IHMC number)
    (850) 202-4440 (fax)