Re: DAML and complexType's?

From: Dave Rager (drager@bbn.com)
Date: 04/04/02

    The DAML Validator only handles simpleTypes and most likely generates
    an undefined Resource Indication if it encounters a complexType.
    Though that doesn't mean that it's not allowable in DAML+OIL.

    Mark Neighbors wrote the XML Schema Validator that I'm using on top
    of the Oracle xsd parser, so I don't have direct knowledge of whether
    that parser can handle complexTypes.

    -Dave