About DAML

From: Brandon Amundson (bamundson@bbn.com)
Date: 04/25/02

    To: daml-help@daml.org
    Subject: ABOUT DAML
    Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:51:38 +0200

    Hello, we are students of Informatica in Spain. We are making a project
    on a
    tool for the handling of repositorios of data in DAML. We thank that
    sent
    information to us on the internal operation of repositorio, and if some
    tool
    exists that causes it, you could  to send information to us about her.
    Thank
    you very much

    Hable con sus amigos en línea, pruebe MSN Messenger:
    http://messenger.msn.es