RE: revised UML profile for DAML

From: Kogut, Paul A (paul.a.kogut@lmco.com)
Date: 01/12/01

Mitch,

We actually considered this idea before.
It has the advantage of being intuitive to a UML fluent person.
We dropped this idea because using association classes has complicated
semantic implications in the context of translating to DAML properties.
However, it might be worth revisiting this now that DAML+OIL
is deprecating global domain and range.

PS The mailing list bounced your original message because of the Powerpoint file.

Thanks
Paul