Joint Committee Minutes 9 January 2001
This page summarizes the telecon for the Joint US/EU
Committee on Agent Markup Languages
held from 1300 to 1400 PST on 9 January 2001.
These minutes were prepared by the chairman,
and were approved during the 16 January telecon.
- Tim Berners-Lee
- Dan Connolly
- Mike Dean
- Stefan Decker
- Frank van Harmelen
- Pat Hayes
- Jeff Heflin
- Jim Hendler
- Ian Horrocks
- Deb McGuinness
- Peter Patel-Schneider
- Lynn Andrea Stein
is available again.
Last Week's Minutes
The minutes from January 2 were approved by those present.
The discussion focused on remaining issues before the upcoming release.
- namespace issues raised by Jessica at Stanford KSL
- editor to decide.
- ACTION (Dan Connolly): send email on namespace approaches used in Modula 3 vs. Python.
- meaning of imports
- Dan Connolly pointed folks to his most recent
- ACTION (Frank van Harmelen and Jeff Heflin): add information to reference.
- Stefan Decker presented an
of various options.
- RESOLVED: DAML+OIL will use daml:collection and update the reference;
nil will be used as the list terminator.
- synonyms/duplicate mechanisms
- RESOLVED: drop restrictedBy in favor of subClassOf.
- RESOLVED: keep both ID and about -- document equivalence.
- cyclic subclass/subproperty
- delegate decision to editor
Kelly Barber's raw notes
last week's minutes
$Id: 2001-01-09.html,v 1.4 2001/01/16 22:40:29 mdean Exp $