FROM: Mrs ROSELINE JOHNSON.

From: roseline johnson (roseline_0j1@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/28/06

    FROM: Mrs ROSELINE JOHNSON.
    CONFIDENTIAL

    REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
    Dear,
    I am writing with my personal respect with regards to Your reposed
    personality / firm as a reliable,Trustworthy and God fearing. I got your
    contact Through the help of chamber of commerce in Abidjan the
    Capital of COTE DIVOIRE. In deed I am the wife of Late MR KOVO JOHNSON from
    Sierra Leone. I and My two children are presently staying in burkina faso as
    Refugees, my husband was one of the Ministers of Johnny Paul Koromah s
    regime in Sierra Leone.
    During the intervention of the ECOMOG Soldiers to Restore the presidency of
    Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny Koroma, my husband was among the 23 executed
    Ministers. As our breadwinner is dead (my husband)
    And our stay in Sierra Leone is no more safe, I and my Two children decided
    to move to COTE DIVOIRE a Neighboring African Country for fety. Due to our
    Status in COTE DIVOIRE as refugees I was forced to
    Lodge our family funds (USD $ 25. 5 million) in finance hause .
    Ever since then we have been receiving help from our Mission, because we are
    staying in one of the Visitors villa in the church premises and attends
    Fellowship and worship fully. I hope you will be Touched to understand my
    request.
    We have agreed to invest our money viable in any Overseas country through
    your assistance and Directives.
    You will provide or look for a lucrative venture where This money can be
    invested on before proceeding, we Will get to be more familiar and also go
    into an Understanding working agreement because our familys Future now
    depends on this money. The boxes containing The money and treasures were all
    deposited and Registered as a family treasures. This was done for
    Security reasons.
    We would like to know what you will take as your Percentage for assisting
    us.
    we sincerely wish to introduce and make you our Business partner and
    overseer of our proposedInvestment in your country.
    We are prepared to send all the documents regarding to This deposit as soon
    as you show youre immediate Response Email. Do not fail to give me Your
    telephone and fax numbers.
    Best Regards,

    http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp