Re: SWRL levels

From: Ora Lassila (ora.lassila@nokia.com)
Date: 11/16/05

    I have the same concerns, plus I worry that the more levels/layers/variants
    we create, the more confusing this gets for most people (incompatibilities
    or no incompatibilities).

        - Ora

    --
    Ora Lassila  mailto:ora.lassila@nokia.com  http://www.lassila.org/
    Research Fellow, Nokia Research Center / Boston